Up to date results
This post is a continuation of the posts where I wrote about my progress following Intermittent Fasting eating regimen. I remind you that my end goal is a body fat of 20% and later 15%. Today I will provide a status update at the end of the 18th week.
This week I had a flexible eating window, which on average was 5 hours long. And on average I ate two meals in that eating window.
My current weight as of 2022-10-15 is 169.5 lb (76.2 kg) and body fat 24.1 %.
- Weight loss so far: 31.7 pounds (14.4 kg)
- Body fat loss so far: about 5.9 %
- Fast Hours stands for how many hours I do not eat anything except for drinking water, black coffee or tea (no milk or sugar).
- Eating window hours stands for the hours where I have two meals. I have no snacks between meals.
Same information as a chart
Detailed weekly regimen
- Here come this week statistics. As you can see weight fluctuates during the week, which is expected.
- What’s important that week over week there is a tendency for weight to decrease.
I do recommend Dr. Jason Fung anytime
Intermittent Fasting and Weight Loss : DHMOSH Public Health Conversations Series #7