Get ready for a real NLP
I am back to blogging and have a motivation to post a number of posts (or at least one) on the subject of Natural Language Processing. Upcoming posts also will contain information on recurrent neural networks such as LSTM. So stay tuned.
For now, check this out
If you are into Natural Language Processing (NLP) then you may find links below useful.
1. Attention Is All You Need paper in arxiv.
2. Memory, attention, sequences post by Eugenio Culurciello
3. Building Your Own Neural Machine Translation System in TensorFlow
4. Neural Machine Translation and Sequence-to-sequence Models: A Tutorial by Graham Neubig
5. A Primer on Neural Network Models for Natural Language Processing by Yoav Goldberg