Up to date results
This post is a continuation of the posts where I wrote about my progress following Intermittent Fasting eating regimen. I remind you that my end goal is a body fat of 20% and later 15%. Today I will provide a status update at the end of the 16th week.
This week I had a flexible eating window, which on average was 6 hours long. And on average I ate two meals in that eating window. You may notice that my weight is bigger than the one that was reported last week on Saturday Sep 24th. It’s okay since from day to day the weight oscillates quite a lot. What’s important is the overall trend of the weight to decrease from week to week. For example, this week on Wednesday the weight was the lowest in 11 years, and it was 168.2 lb (76.3 kg).
My current weight as of 2022-10-01 is 169.5 lb (76.9 kg) and body fat 24.5 %.
- Weight loss so far: 30.5 pounds (13.7 kg)
- Body fat loss so far: about 5.5 %
- Fast Hours stands for how many hours I do not eat anything except for drinking water, black coffee or tea (no milk or sugar).
- Eating window hours stands for the hours where I have two meals. I have no snacks between meals.
Same information as a chart
Detailed weekly regimen
- Here come this week statistics. As you can see weight fluctuates during the week, which is expected.
- What’s important that week over week there is a tendency for weight to decrease.
- l – lunch
An Interesting observation
This long weekend I allowed myself to indulge in eating deadly poison, which is also known as sugar.
On average I ate one ice-cream cone and drank 355 ml of a soft drink. These both had about 50 gm of sugar. This is resulted in about 2.2 lb (1 kg) of weight gain in a weekend. If it doesn’t sound alarming I don’t know what is.
For your information
The AHA suggests a stricter added-sugar limit of no more than 100 calories per day (about 6 teaspoons or 24 grams) for most adult women and no more than 150 calories per day (about 9 teaspoons or 36 grams of sugar) for most men.source