Who is this book for?
If you are starving to get deeper insights while reading Deep Learning or Machine Learning papers, but are a little bit rusty with Linear Algebra, then
What this book is all about?
- This book is a gentle introduction into Linear Algebra for people interested in machine learning.
- As all books written by Jason it features Python hands-on practical approach.
- It comes with a number of exercises for each chapter.
- It has extensive references for each chapter too.
- It feels like a good tool for beginner practitioners to Deep or Machine Learning.
Additional resources that may come in handy
I personally liked two books that Jason mentioned in his latest book
What are you waiting for?
Grab one of the books and get amazed by applied math and Deep Learning.