Why use it?
Adds instant Google Search and Translate functionality to the Kindle Cloud Reader.
If you want to
- Search text from Kindle Cloud Reader in Google in an instance
- Translate text from Kindle Cloud Reader in Google in an instance
- Copy text from Kindle Cloud Reader into Google Search with ease
Then Kindle Optimizer extension is just for you!
How to use it?
- Add Kindle Optimizer from Chrome Web Store.
- Log in to your Kindle Cloud Reader account.
1. First time a text is selected additional ‘GSearch’ and ‘GTranslate’ tabs may not appear in pop-up
(the workaround is to select text again).
NOTE: It is based on the open source from here
Take care and spread the word.
4 thoughts on “Kindle Optimizer Chrome Extension”
The text translates automatically to Russian. How do I change this setting? My preference in my Google account is another language. Please help.
Meanwhile, I can set it to be English by default.
Great work, can you add the option to choose a default language?
Thank you for using the extension.
It is a good point to make a default language for Google translate.
According to current implementation the default language is hard coded.
So far, I have not been able to figure out how to add this default language drop-down list functionality.
I’ll try to see what can be done.