Mission accomplished, the weight is 75 kg (165.3 lb)!
- Today is the day when I achieved my initial goal of 75 kg (165.3 lb) of weight. Body fat is at 23.7 %.
- It is a weight loss of 15.6 kg (34 pounds), since the beginning of fasting on June 13th. It took 20 weeks to get here. From 90.6 kg (200 pounds) -> 75.0 kg today. Hooray.
- Well, the scale also showed 74.9 kg at first.
Up to date results
This post is a continuation of the posts where I wrote about my progress following Intermittent Fasting eating regimen. I remind you that my end goal is a body fat of 20% and later 15%. Today I will provide a status update at the end of the 20th week.
This week I had a flexible eating window, which on average was 5 hours long. And on average I ate two meals in that eating window.
My current weight as of 2022-10-29 is 75 kg (165.3 lb) and body fat 23.7 %.
- Weight loss so far: 34 pounds (15.6 kg)
- Body fat loss so far: about 6.3 %
- Fast Hours stands for how many hours I do not eat anything except for drinking water, black coffee or tea (no milk or sugar).
- Eating window hours stands for the hours where I have two meals. I have no snacks between meals.
Same information as a chart
Detailed weekly regimen
- Here come this week statistics. As you can see weight fluctuates during the week, which is expected.
- What’s important that week over week there is a tendency for weight to decrease.
Intermittent Fasting with low carb diet works much better.