Up to date results
This post is a continuation of the posts where I wrote about my progress following Intermittent Fasting eating pattern. I remind you that my end goal is a body fat of 15 %. Today I will provide a status update at the end of the 15th week.
This week I had a flexible eating window, which on average was 6 hours long. And on average I ate two meals in that eating window. Also, for the past two weeks the weight oscillated around 169.9 pounds (77 kg).
My current weight as of 2022-09-24 is 168.9 lb (76.6 kg) and body fat 24.3 %.
- Weight loss so far: 30.9 pounds (14.0 kg)
- Body fat loss so far: about 5.7 %
- Fast Hours stands for how many hours I do not eat anything except for drinking water, black coffee or tea (no milk or sugar).
- Eating window hours stands for the hours where I have two meals. I try, quite successfully, to have no snacks between the meals.
Same information as a chart
Detailed weekly regimen
- Here come this 15th week statistics. As you can see weight fluctuates during the week, which is expected.
- What’s important that week over week there is a tendency for weight to decrease.
- l – lunch
Mark Mattson: How Brain & Body adapt to intermittent Bioenergetic Challenge I ÄGHE Fasting Congress